Maketu Health and Social Services
Closing Date : 20 Nov 2009
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Mental Health Clinicians interested in a role working and leading a multi skilled team. We are looking for a dynamic clinician to work across both the Child & Adolescent and Adult Mental Health & Addiction Services.
The primary role is service coordination, assessment of referrals, mentoring and supervising a rural kaupapa Mental Health Team. You will have demonstrated confident leadership skills.
Applicants will be able to provide comprehensive risk and cultural assessments, deliver effective evidence based treatment strategies and work collaboratively with other team members and other services. A high standard of report writing and excellent clinical record keeping is essential.
If you, excellent communication skills, are passionate and wanting to contribute to an innovative approach within the Mental Health and Addiction Services, you should not miss out on this opportunity.
- Knowledge of the local area
- Understanding of Te Reo me Tikanga
- Qualification in identified health/mental health professions (e.g. Clinical psychologists, Social Workers, Psychiatric Nurses and Occupational Therapists)
- Membership of the appropriate professional body with appropriate registration (or be eligible for registration).
- Current practicing certificate/certificate of competency
- Clean and Full Drivers license
This Monday to Friday full time role (40 hours per week) requires no on call or after hours work and is based in Maketu, Bay of Plenty.
For an Application and Job Description contact the office on 07 5332 551 or email email@example.com
Please send your application with a Cover Letter and CV to:
Maketu Health and Social Services Trust
C/- NZ Post, Maketu
Closing date: 20 November 2009