Developing Maori capability and knowledge is the prime focus of Nga Kanohi Kitea Maori Knowledge and Development Research grants. The grants provide opportunities for iwi, hapu and other community groups to address community identified health needs.
A total pool of $1.5M is available.
- RFP (PDF 209KB)
- Registration of Intent – Closed
- Application for Development Grant Form – Closed
- Full Application Form
- Full Application Form Spreadsheet
- Full Application Form Guidelines (PDF 460KB)
- Assessment criteria for project grants (PDF 47KB)
- Investigator Briefing Meeting Resources
- HRC Presentation (PDF 206KB)
- Meeting Minutes (PDF 102KB)
- Applying for a development grant (PDF 107KB)
1 April 2010 Closing date for receipt of full proposals
M?ori Health Research