Applications for the Community Organisation Grants Scheme (COGS) open on 1 June and close on Friday 30 July.
COGS is a community based grant-making scheme, providing grants to non-profit, community-owned and community-driven organisations that provide social services and projects to people from one or more of the COGS priority sectors. Funding decisions are made by local distribution committees (LDCs) made up of people elected by the community.
To assist with processing about 5,000 anticipated applications this year, please submit your application – completed with supporting documentation – well before the closing date, Friday 30 July 2010.
Apply online at http://www.cdgo.govt.nz, or if you require a paper application form, contact 0800 824 824 between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Click here for more information on COGS.
- Apply Online
- 2010/11 COGS Information sheet (PDF, 467 KB)
- 2010/11 COGS FAQ (PDF, 136 KB)
- COGS Registration Form (PDF, 433 KB)
- COGS Funding Application Tips (PDF, 110 KB)
- 2010/11 COGS Application Form (PDF, 1300 KB)
- COGS Accountability Report (PDF, 519 KB)
|Contact person||Client Information Office|
|Postal address||Department of Internal Affairs PO Box 805 Wellington|
|Phone||0800 824 824|