In the latest edition of Aroha ki te Tangata, the Maori Wardens newsletter, you can read about:
- An exclusive role for Maori Wardens through the Rugby World Cup 2011 Volunteer Programme.
- Deadlines for applications to the Maori Wardens Funding Programme
- The last of two funding rounds for the 2010/2011 financial year closes on Friday 28 October 2010.
- Training and development opportunities, and
- An update on the inquiry into the Maori Community Development Act 1962
The Aroha ki te Tangata newsletter is produced by the Maori Wardens Project. You can read the Whiringa-a-nuku 2010 edition here.
The Maori Wardens Project is a Government initiative to build the capacity and capability of Maori Wardens with a particular focus on youth, safer communities and community reassurance. The Project is administered by Te Puni Kokiri.