Ngati Toa will consider applications for both full and part time work.
We are looking for people who:
- can talk from personal experience about Ngati Toa Rangatira tikanga;
- has a basic historical knowledge of the haka Ka Mate;
- preferably have basic Te Reo Maori;
- have customer service experience;
- can take instruction but be able to take the initiative as needed;
- are well presented (uniform is provided but must have own black trousers/skirt);
- the ability to speak to groups of people would be helpful;
- in addition to normal working hours, must be available to work weekends, evenings and/or functions.
Application form: http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/onlineforms/jobapplication.aspx
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference TP1212.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 29th July 2011.