The programme will:
- Promote careers in the seafood industry to our people
- Facilitate their participation in and completion of relevant seafood courses
- Monitor employment outcomes on course completion
- Provide financial and other support to participants
- Participants must be registered beneficiaries of the Trust that are selected by the Trust for the Programme
Grants will be paid by installments (week 1=$400, week 13=$300, week 27=$300
Applications open for a limited time.
As part of its strategy to see our Te Arawa people assisted into skilled employment, Te Kotahitanga o Te Arawa Waka Fisheries Trust Board has developed the Te Arawa Fisheries Seafood Training Programme.