The third hui for Hikairo claimants will take place on Saturday and Sunday 21-22 January 2012 at Waipapa Marae.
The kaupapa of the hui is to continue to prepare our claims for presentation to the Waitangi Tribunal.
Written material will be distributed to wh?nau attending and the w?nanga will cover the following matters:
- Whakapapa origins
- Nga mahi a nga tupuna
- Nga hapu o Ngati Hikairo
- Rohe Boundaries
- Significant events
- Ngati Hikairo tikanga and waiata
- Significant grievances and claims
- When: Saturday/Sunday 21-22 January 2012
- Where: Waipapa Marae, Kawhia
- Start time: 10.00am
In order to ensure we cater for all who attend we will need to ask you to register that you will be coming no later than 13th January 2012.
Travel assistance is available if it is needed.
We can either attempt to organise a ride with others or offer some money towards petrol if this is required.
For registering or to discuss your transport needs contact:
- Amber O’Neill (Claims Administrator) on (027) 6940176 (text and she will call you back if necessary) or email email@example.com
Hei kona mai,
na Tony Spelman Claims Manager