Where: Te Roro o Te Rangi Marae, Ohinemutu,Rotorua
Date: March Saturday 3,Sunday 4, 2012
Kaiako: Wikitoria Oman
Based on the teachings of Papa Hohepa De La Mere, this Waananga is open to any health worker, practitioner of bodywork or spiritual seeker. Wikitoria Maori Healing has a mission to train Romiromi/Mirimiri Practitioners through the ancient law of traditional Maori Healing to raise the level of health and awareness in whanau, hapu and iwi and for the betterment of humanity worldwide.
- Whakatau Welcome
- Whakawhanaungatanga greetings and introductions
- Maori Healing Overview
- The Healing Waananga origins, whakapapa, the gift from the ancient ones
- Who we are, our connection, our soul purpose, our relationship to healing
- Disease why do we get unwell?
- Introduction to Traditional Maori Bodywork Romiromi and Mirimiri and related areas
- Cellular Memory and structure
- Working in the Whatumanawa what is the whatumanawa? its mission and its relationship to Mauri and Wairua
- Working in Safety Kaupare,Takutaku (ancient prayer, its purpose and dynamics and mobility)
- Working in Neutrality
- Extraneous energy how to identify and release
- Body alignment, sequences and haemata (pressure points)
- Hands on demonstration and practice of Romiromi
- Haputanga (Pregnancy Massage), whenua (afterbirth), fertility.
- Kawe mate (for lost babies)
- House and land clearing