Te Wai o Te Timauku – Rugby Park, Te Kuiti, Saturday 18 Feb 2012
Nau mai haere mai koutou ki runga o Maniapoto, ki Te Nehenehenui!
For the first time since it’s inception, this biennial event will be taken out of the Hamilton area.
Whanau are invited to join Tainui Waka as they acknowledge, and celebrate, the Tainui Waka and one of it’s “Pou.”
From Waikato to Maniapoto!
The performance draw to date for the 2012 Tainui Waka Kapa Haka Festival is:
- Motai-Tangata-Rau – Raukawa
- Te Pou-O-Mangataawhiri – Waikato
- Te Iti O Hauaa – Tainui/Ngaati Hauaa
- Te Haona Kaha – Waikato/Maniapoto
- Te Toka Tuu O Waikato – Waikato
- Ngaa Pou O Roto – Waikato
- Te Iti Kahurangi – Waikato
- Ngaati Maahanga Whaanui Kapahaka – Waikato
- Tamarau – Maniapoto
- Ngaa Mauri Taniwha – Waikato
- Totokiore – Maniapoto