Flight Against Cancer is an event organised by Chump Change Fitness in association with Wellington businesses.
Join them for an evening of food and entertainment provided by
- Brannigan Kaa
- Toni Huata
- Ngahiwi Apanui
- Howard McGuire
The event also features an auction with all proceeds going to the NZ Child Cancer Foundation.
- Tickets cost $45 ($35 for unwaged, students and seniors)
- VIP Table (12 seats) $600
- Friday, 24 May 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (NZST) at Wharewaka, Taranaki Wharf, Wellington
- Contact [email protected]
- Special performances by Team Chumpchange will also add character to the vibrancy of the evening as we hope to inspire you to join the Chumpchange 12 Week Challenge.
Chump Change Fitness & Bodybuilding
Chump Change Fitness & Bodybuilding are a fitness company dedicated to transforming Indigenous communities through promoting healthy lifestyles. Every year they run an annual 12 week challenge to help raise money and combat cancer. They also work with Indigenous personal trainers to help people who wish to reduce their risk of cancer to lose weight through proper nutrition and training.[/sws_red_box]