Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 9 – Ultimate Wealthier by Olly Ohlson
I know I’ve touched on this kaupapa in WALK TALK 8 but because I believe it is so important I’m strengthening the arguments I’ve put regarding money, the banks and the controls. I mentioned before that I’ve been reading on Maori Link.com about International Banks showing interest in Maori Businesses i.e. money – ever since Maori Iwi began utilizing their settlement monies.
Some comments were made about forming a Maori Bank which in my opinion is a very good idea with the cautionary provision that it be geared to serve the people and not private stake/share holders. I repeat – my personal research has shown that the present system is absolutely illegal involving creating loan money out of thin air, something most people are totally unaware of. I’m afraid the reality is there is no such thing as positive money in the present banking system because only a very small percentage of New Zealanders money remains in this country for starters.
Our money is made by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand; which we the tax payers own – yet the Government, regardless of who is in power, borrows money from banks overseas – like Australia. But the Australian banks are owned by foreign interests – a large percentage being shareholders whose names consistently appear on the Boards of Global Banks, Investment Companies and huge Financial Institutions worldwide. The House of the Rothschild’s makes interesting reading regarding banking, the IMF and the World Bank.
There are other known powerful families who literally control the major banks around the world who use their influence to control governments. They have being doing so for some years now using the power of money and what it can do. They have manipulated governments to pass legislation to protect their interests so that Reserve Banks can only make a small percentage of real money for internal circulation limiting their lending capacity accordingly. Large amounts of money for national projects to build roads, railways, dams etc. can only be handled by Merchant or trading banks outside of the country. Of course this is ridiculous to say the least.
“The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes.”
— Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952
“In America, the criminally insane rule and the rest of us, or the vast majority of the rest of us, either do not care, do not know, or are distracted and properly brainwashed into acquiescence.”
Kurt Nimmo — Taken from http://www.counterpunch.org/nimmo06172004.html
“It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion.”
Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s minister of propaganda
Propaganda through the media – which these families own, perpetuates social ignorance and false security.
“The first rule of being a great propaganda system and why our system is vastly superior to anything in the old soviet Union is that people don’t think they are being subject to propaganda… people don’t think that – they aren’t looking for that – they are much easier to propagandize… and that’s the genius of our media system. It’s a system of ideology, of control, compared to an authoritarian system.”
Media Critic Robert Machezny, quoted 12-9-04 on NPR’s “Justice Talking”
“What luck for the rulers that men do not think.”’
Money is power.
“Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.” US President James. A Garfield.
While the following list is concerned with the TPPA signing, the controlling tactics and methods are also used by those who control the banks and lo and behold they produce the same outcomes… and the wealthy get wealthier. So what of others?
- We have already lost the right to regulate and legislate for monetary control.
- We will have to pay more for our medicines.
- We pay compounding interest each year of a loan term.
- Foreign companies will be able to sue us for taking measures to protect the environment or public health in ways that disadvantage their profits.
- Foreign banks can manipulate governments to rescue them through tax payers money should they get into trouble – otherwise they can walk away from their financial obligations. This was done recently at the Christchurch branch of AMI which was renamed Southern Response during the Christchurch earthquakes.
- Foreign investors will be given special rights not available to New Zealand investors, and there will be fewer opportunities to restrict foreign purchases of residential homes and land or control of key sectors.
- The TPPA signed off by our Prime Minister John Key gives all the power to overseas investors.
- It’ll be harder to protect our environment
- By privatizing our state owned enterprises, this allows them to be sold.
- Big Tobacco can sue us
- We won’t be able to improve our public services
- The deal uses the same flawed logic that caused the global financial crisis in 2008
- State-owned enterprises will be required to operate on a purely commercial basis, not necessarily in the interest of the public (think: public broadcasting)
- Your internet privacy will be compromised
- Approval of foreign purchases of New Zealand assets or other foreign investment can’t be linked to creating jobs.
- It’s not even a great deal economically.
Yet still, people allow these things to happen.
Take away people’s ability to think and you have absolute power. This is something I repeat to students who grace my program Mauri Hauora. They are encouraged to think and challenge everything put in front of them.
True money and power is meant to make a person stronger, feel really good about themselves and so expand their energies and abilities to think constructively.
Unless we change the banking system i.e. the money system and the way money is created and controlled by a few private citizens remembering that the World Bank is a private organization – nothing will change.
We need to take the control of money via the banking system and place the control with the governments of the countries they are in and most importantly we need to take away compounding interest while at the same time remove the ink between monetary value and land. Compounding interest and land values create inflation. This has enabled private banks to capitalize on it by requiring people to borrow more money which put in another way forces people to keep going back to the banks for more business transactions which the banks need in order to keep money circulating and thereby causing the inflationary ferris wheel to keep rolling around. Inevitably the money wheel crashes every 10 or so years and what do the money people do? They have created havens where they can remove their money to until the recovery happens beginning with the BANKS once again and the ferris wheel cranks itself up again and wham – off business goes again.
I hope someone is getting this picture. It is the biggest con ever created in the history of histories. It’s bigger than religions which have to take second place I’m afraid.
Contribution by Olly Ohlson – ka aroha nui te mihi e te Rangatira