- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 87 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 108 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 123 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 138 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 140 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 140 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 141 days ago
Web Editor Wanted! (The University of Auckland Library)
Do you have excellent editorial skills with a sound understanding of writing for the web and engaging online audiences?
Are you a fluent communicator with proven interpersonal and relationship management skills?
Are you self-motivated and exceptional at managing your own and others’ time to meet project deadlines?
The University of Auckland Library has a fixed term opportunity until 23 December 2011.
For the right person with these qualities to lead the implementation of recommendations for revising content on the Library’s website. Ideally you will have knowledge or experience of libraries enabling you to work alongside members of the Digital Services Team and the Library’s web authors to edit and migrate content, and document publishing workflows supporting content delivery.
Please Apply On Line- http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/home/about/opportunities/
Job Id 13097
Closing Date 16 May
Alexandra D. Cohen
Library HR Administrator
The University of Auckland Library
DDI: 64 9 923 7636 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 64 9 923 7636 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 64 9 923 7636 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 64 9 923 7636 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 64 9 923 7636 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 64 9 923 7636 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting