- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 85 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 106 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 121 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 136 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 138 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 138 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 139 days ago
Heritage Programme Advisor, Maori
- Develop and deliver programmes and learning resources based on Maori material in the Turnbull Library collections.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the National Library’sprogrammes in Auckland.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our new online research delivery channel.
- Advise on Maori digitisation priorities from the ATL collections.
- Serve as first point of local contact for anyone needing an introduction to the Turnbull’s services.
Salary Range $ 44,609 – $54.056