- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 114 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 135 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 149 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 165 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 166 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 166 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 167 days ago
Ngati Toa whanau needed as Ka Mate hosts
Ngati Toa will consider applications for both full and part time work.
We are looking for people who:
- can talk from personal experience about Ngati Toa Rangatira tikanga;
- has a basic historical knowledge of the haka Ka Mate;
- preferably have basic Te Reo Maori;
- have customer service experience;
- can take instruction but be able to take the initiative as needed;
- are well presented (uniform is provided but must have own black trousers/skirt);
- the ability to speak to groups of people would be helpful;
- in addition to normal working hours, must be available to work weekends, evenings and/or functions.
Application form: http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/onlineforms/jobapplication.aspx
Please send your application to email@example.com and quote reference TP1212.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 29th July 2011.