- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 86 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 107 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 122 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 137 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 138 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 139 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 139 days ago
Service Manager – closes 25 Oct 2011
As a Service Manager, you will lead a professional team of probation officers and support staff to effectively manage offenders in the community and deliver quality advice to judges and the NZ Parole Board.
Your focus will be to ensure your team is performing well, producing quality results, to make our communities safer.
This leadership role calls for someone who:
- Has strong people management experience.
- Is an effective communicator with strong relationship management skills.
- Is comfortable leading others through change.
- Ideally has worked in the public or justice sector.
We will give you the training and support you need to lead your team and you’ll have opportunities to progress to other roles within the Department.
This is a challenging and rewarding choice; managing a team to make change that matters to individuals, their families and their communities.
Vacancy Number CPSSR 1703
Applications close Tuesday, 25 October 2011
For more information, please contact Nadine on 03 347 3750 or email email@example.com
At the Department of Corrections we are passionate about reducing re-offending and keeping communities safe. With Corrections you’ll be part of a highly supportive team that manages offenders in prison and in the community.