- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 112 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 133 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 148 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 163 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 165 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 165 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 166 days ago
Youth Fund now open
Youth Fund for young people to apply for small grants of between $2,000 – $7,000 for Youth Development projects for and by young people aged 12-24 years.
Its called the ‘Youth Fund’ because we want applications to come from young people and we have a panel of young people who will assess all submitted applications and make the decision on which projects should and should not be funded, it really is a ‘Youth Fund’.
If you are a young person, a group of young people or an organisation that works in partnership with young people and you have a great idea that young people will benefit from than have a look at the attached information sheet and application form – no harm in just looking.
The closing date for completed applications is 27 January 2012, and successful applicants will be notified by 21 February 2012.
All funded projects need to be completed by 30 June 2012. If you have any questions please contact Greg Jones on 04 916 3830.