- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 87 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 108 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 123 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 138 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 140 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 140 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 140 days ago
Job Opp – Kaihautu: Business with Maori Navigator
Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)’s purpose is to maintain and build confidence in property rights in land and geographic information as well as encourage land markets to develop and mature. Our work supports activities as diverse as buying a house, navigating the seas and sending emergency services to the right place.
Whatungarongaro te tangata. Toitu te whenua.
LINZ is intent on better understanding our Maori customers and stakeholders and working more effectively with them. We have embarked on a series of initiatives to better direct, connect and strengthen how we do business with Maori.
We are seeking an experienced professional to help chart our course forward and ensure we are well networked across the Natural Resources Sector on matters Maori.
Our Kaihautu will be an able strategist, have proven experience and networks throughout the Treaty sector with the ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships all the way. You will be able to assist the leadership team in building LINZ-wide capability to do better business with Maori.
This is a fixed term role for two years based in Wellington.
Please forward a CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience for this role. Please ensure the position title and reference number are in the subject line.
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday 1 February 2012.
Please contact Karen Clarke (0274 421 632) or Adam Cooper (021 746 222) to korero about the role.