- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 85 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 105 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 120 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 136 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 137 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 137 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 138 days ago
a maori in manhattan 1 | Hinemoana Baker
Ngai Tahu in New York
Yet I haven’t been able to address any of what happened with written down words. Poetry’s failed me. Perhaps language collapses, along with everything and everyone else. Perhaps I am not the only one who doesn’t know what to say, or how to say it.
There goes M, N, O. The silence after the last ‘Z’ rings with great sadness.
- Click here to read the rest -> http://www.hinemoana.co.nz/blog/maori-manhattan-1