- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 82 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 103 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 118 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 133 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 134 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 135 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 135 days ago
Call for entries – Fellowship in Youth Health Leadership
The Vodafone New Zealand Foundation, in association with SYHPANZ (Society of Youth Health Professionals Aotearoa New Zealand) is proud to offer the third Fellowship in Youth Health Leadership and is calling for applications from today. Applications close Friday 1st June, at 5pm
The Fellowship is a leadership development grant that has been established for promising mid-career youth sector practitioners or researchers with proven leadership and experience in the youth sector to complete study, research or undertake a sabbatical. It is worth $90,000 for a 12 month period (although period is negotiable)
Details around eligibility and application process can be found below.
Please promote to your networks and forward to any talented leaders in the youth sector!
The Vodafone Foundation will also be calling for entries for its Canterbury Fund, dedicated to rebuilding and strengthening the Christchurch community, towards the end of May. Eligibility criteria are currently being updated and all applications will be online.
Vodafone NZ Foundation
To apply you must:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand;
- have a University degree (usually a Masters’ or the equivalent thereof, however, consideration may be given to candidates with a Bachelor’s degree only, depending on work experience);
- have proven leadership and experience in the youth health and development sector;
- show significant promise as a leading researcher or practitioner; and/or
- have demonstrated expertise in youth health and wellbeing issues and have a track record of informing the sector through research, policy analysis or service delivery.
Fellowship application process
To apply, email to SYHPANZ (email@example.com):
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for the Fellowship in Youth Health Leadership;
- A summary of your professional objectives;
- Your curriculum vitae;
- A preliminary proposal for your Fellowship project;
- Detail on who you would identify nationally and internationally as potential mentors;
- A letter of reference from your department chair, institution or employer (if you are not currently within an institution or employed, please state current work status); and
- Three professional written references. These must be written by people who can comment on your past work performance and the potential contribution your proposed project will make to youth health and development in New Zealand.
For more information, visit http://foundation.vodafone.co.nz/what-we-fund/youth-health-fellowship/ and direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org