- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 88 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 109 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 124 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 139 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 141 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 141 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 142 days ago
Ngati Tamaoho hui-a-iwi
The Ngati Tamaoho Trust is calling on all Ngati Tamaoho descendants from the three principal marae, Mangatangi, Nga Hau e Wha and Whatapaka to come with us on a journey.
The trust is engaged in the exciting process of settling Ngati Tamaoho’s Treaty Claims with the Crown, to resolve all historical claims in our region.
We are holding our monthly hui-a-iwi in Tamaki-makau-rau (Auckland) this Sunday 29th April at Papakura Marae from 9am. Come along even if it’s only for half the day, you have a right to be involved.
Either email or call email@example.com or call (09) 551-6266 for more information.