- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 81 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 101 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 116 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 131 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 133 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 133 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 134 days ago
Tobacco Control in New Zealand (postgrad course)
Please find attached the flyer for the POPLHLTH 753 – Tobacco Control: Principles and Practices Postgraduate course.
The course will take place during Semester 2, 2012; from 9am – 5pm.
- - Thursday 16th August
- - Friday 17th August
- - Thursday 20th September
- - Friday 21th September
This course is held at the University of Auckland – Tamaki Campus.
Please see the School of Population Health Level 2 Reception notice board on the day for the room details.
Please apply no later than Monday 4th July.
If you or anyone else you know are interested in taking this course please contact:
Dr Marewa Glover
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 86044
Mrs Kashmira Irani
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 86549
Or click on the link below for more information: