- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 86 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 107 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 122 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 137 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 139 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 139 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 140 days ago
Te Ahurei a Rangatahi presents – “AEROSOUL 2012″
(Graffiti/ Street Art Canvas Exhibition) MAY 21ST-25TH 2012!
This event is to raise awareness and positive messages around Sexual Health and to promote the many positives of the Hip Hop culture through the expression of Graffiti Art/ Street Art”!
You have the chance to submit canvasses, exhibit & sell your piece(s)!!!
“THE LOW DOWN”:
Monday 21st – Friday 25th May/ 9am-4pm!
- “Graffiti/ Street Art Exhibition” at ‘Te Ahurei a Rangatahi’ in ‘Studio 46′ (central Hamilton)
Friday 25th May/ 10am-3pm!
- “Live Graffiti Production” held in ‘Te Ahurei a Rangatahi’ carpark!
Friday 25th May/ 6pm-8:30pm!
- “Celebration Night” also held in ‘Te Ahurei a Rangatahi’ carpark!
- This is where you can Silent bid/ buy Canvases that you like and Love to take home and meet and Greet the Artists.
- Also Witness H-Towns 2nd Live Graff-Off between 3-4 local Graffiti Krews with Live DJ, MC’s & Free BBQ!!!
THE FLOW FROM HERE:
- Send this to all your networks!
- Holla at Te Ahurei/ Harmz to Register for this event!
- Fill out registration forms for you and your Piece(s) you want to
- Exhibit and Sell!
- All pieces are to be in No later than 5PM – Fri MAY 18!
- Attend the Live Graffiti Production
- Attend the Celebration Night! Bring Whanau and Friends!
- Have a Good time!
For any Questions please holla at ‘Harmz’ at Te Ahurei a Rangatahi
- Ph: 07) 838 3013
- E: email@example.com
or Holla to this event page!
Limited spaces, so holla ASAP Whanau! Hear from you soon…
Peace and Love
About Te Ahurei a Rangatahi
A dynamic Youth Health service that supports young people and their whanau towards a healthier Holistic lifestyle…
‘kia tu pakaria ai te hunga rangatahi i roto i tenei ao’
‘supporting young people and their family to take their place and space in a world of diverse realities’