- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 86 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 107 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 122 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 137 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 138 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 138 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 139 days ago
Marae Expo 2012, Rotorua
An expo for Marae representatives will be held at Te Papaiouru Marae in Rotorua on July 6.
The group, comprising the NZ Fire Service, Maori Land Court, NZ Historic Places Trust, Inland Revenue, Internal Affairs, Te Puni Kokiri and Te Papa Takaro o Te Arawa, believes that the Marae Expo will provide an effective means of sharing information, advice, products and services with Marae representatives.
There will be up to 45 different exhibitors at the Marae Expo and the hope is that there will be something of interest for everyone.
A funding forum will form a part of the Marae Expo and will inform Marae representatives of some of the financial assistance available to them.
Although being held in Te Arawa rohe, the Marae Expo is open to all iwi and hapu across the motu.
This event is free to attend and the group encourages all Marae whanau to come along and share in the day.
For further information and to confirm your attendance, please contact Lisa Mansell, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 348 3377.