- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 88 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 109 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 124 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 139 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 141 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 141 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 141 days ago
Maori health scholarships now open
The Maori scholarships are open to any student who:
- a) is enrolled and attending a tertiary institution and is studying a health related, NZQA accredited course and can demonstrate a commitment to and/or competence in Maori health and well-being studies.
- b) has whakapapa and/or cultural links with te ao Maori or Maori communities.
Applications can be completed online at http://www.maorihealth.govt.nz