- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 87 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 108 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 123 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 138 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 139 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 140 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 140 days ago
World of Difference programme now open
The Vodafone NZ Foundation is looking for passionate people who want to pursue an amazing life experience whilst changing the lives of young Kiwis.
The World of Difference programme develops leaders and provides financial and professional support, enabling recipients to pursue a youth-focused project at a charity of their choice for a year, with their salary and expenses covered by the Vodafone Foundation. Read about what our current World of Difference recipients are doing here.
This year, we’re celebrating ten years of World of Difference by offering ten places on our programme and in partnership with the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal Trust, introducing two World of Difference Canterbury Fund places for projects that address an earthquake-related need and grow leadership in the youth sector. Both categories of World of Difference have a youth focus (12-24 years). Applicants are encouraged to think about how mobile and digital innovation may enhance or achieve outcomes.
If you have a heart for Kiwi youth and love to lead change, then we want to hear from you! For more information and the online application, visit http://foundation.vodafone.co.nz/world-of-difference . Applications close on 3 August 2012, 5pm.