- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 84 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 105 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 120 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 135 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 137 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 137 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 138 days ago
Invitation to Rainbow Fairy Springs and Ice Age 3 this Friday!
The weather is meant to be fine on Friday for Ice Age 3!!
And, in even better Breaking News, if it’s wet, we can move into Wairere Café. So, rain, hail or shine, we’ll be watching Ice Age 3!
We’ll still be in the auditorium unless it’s raining so wrap up extra, extra warm; bring cushions for the auditorium seats and blankets to snuggle up in.
Wherever we are, Wairere Café will be open with hot food, drinks and some good ol’ movie snacks! And check out the cool new dinosaur toys in the shop.
Remember, bookings are essential and the movie starts at 6.30pm so make sure you come in to pay for your ticket and get into to the Park well before this time! All tickets bought go in the draw to win a really cool Ice Age & Rainbow Springs Dinosaur pack!
Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs at Rainbow Springs, Friday 6 July, 6.30pm start.
See our website for all the info and how to book.