He wahine, He whenua, E ora ai te iwi By women and land, people are sustained
Hei Tiki Pumau is designed to foster and preserve Traditional Maori birthing practices. This programme invites any hapu (pregnant) mums and their whanau wanting to participate.
PROGRAMME DATES FROM JULY TO SEPTEMBER 2012
2 Day programme: Start time 9am finishing at 3pm, consecutive days
- Tuesday 14th August – Wednesday 15th August.
- Thursday 16th August – Friday 17th August
- Monday 20th August – Tuesday 21st August
- Tuesday 11th September – Wednesday 12th September
- Thursday 13th September – Friday 14th September
For more information/referral details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07 578 7838