Ngati Makino Iwi Authority is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to appoint as directors on to their commercial company, Ngati Makino Assets Ltd.
As well as having appropriate qualifications and extensive governance experience, preferred candidates will have an understanding and/or experience in the following sectors:
• Investment portfolios
• Property development and management
In addition to the above, other qualities we would be looking for include:
• General business knowledge and continuing awareness of the business environment
• Excellent communication skills
• A definite understanding of the governance role
• Vision and a high degree of strategic awareness
• Empathy within a kaupapa Maori environment
• Financial skills and experience
For further information, please contact Glenn Hawkins
Applications close 5pm, 24 August 2012.