- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 88 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 109 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 123 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 139 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 140 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 140 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 141 days ago
Free legal clinics available now in Fordblock, Owhata, Rotorua
Rotorua District Community Law Centre are now offering free legal clinics at the Fordlands Community Centre, every 2nd Tues from 10am to 12 noon – the next one is on Tues 28th August.
They are also at the Cottage at St Davids Presbyterian Church Owhata (cnr Reeves and Wharenui Roads) on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, 10am to 12 noon.
Anyone needing this free legal service can either book an appointment with Logan, their receptionist here, on 348 8060, or they can just drop-in (there might be a little wait)
The reason for these new clinics stem from an understanding that although their present site in Pukuatua Street is central and not far from bus stops, they understand there are Mums with young children, kaumatua, people with disabilities and those who simply can’t afford to come into town by bus who would otherwise not have access to a free legal service.
If anyone has any queries, feel free to give me a call. You may have clients who are unaware of our clinics in Fordlands and Owhata, and who may be able to make good use of them
Rotorua District Community Law Centre
1276 Pukuatua Street
P O Box 879
- tel (07) 348 8060
- fax (07) 348 8061
- email: ellie.herbert@