- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 86 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 107 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 122 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 137 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 138 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 139 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 139 days ago
Talking to kids about… Resilience, Grief and Loss, Youth and Suicide Prevention (Rotorua)
These sessions will cover strategies to build resilience ways to understand grief and loss, whatever the cause, and provide a range of tips and strategies to help make suicide prevention an intentional, everyday priority. We can all make a difference to our community’s wellbeing and we can give life changing support to those who need it most.
- This will be held in Rotorua on 24 September at the City Council Chambers. It will start at 10.30am and finish at 1.30pm.
Register by emailing the attached fully complete registration form to Heather.Black@lakesdhb.govt.nz