- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 85 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 106 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 121 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 136 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 137 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 138 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 138 days ago
List of Kaupapa Maori providers in the Health Rotorua rohe
As part of its commitment to implementing the ‘working across sectors’ priority area of the Ministry of Health’s Maori Health Strategy: He Korowai Oranga, Health Rotorua wishes to provide Rotorua providers and the community with accurate and timely information on the services (including referral criteria) offered by kaupapa Maori providers in the Health Rotorua area.
The aim of this is to increase awareness of and referrals to kaupapa Maori providers througheducating the Rotorua community and health providers on what services are available and how to access them.
Health Rotorua has undertaken to collate, communicate and maintain a current information resource on the services provided by the kaupapa Maori providers in the Health Rotorua area. We attach for your information the REVISED Information Resource for 2012-2013.
- The document is also available for download here and will be available on http://www.hrpho.org.nz/KeyDocuments.aspx, and will be updated annually.