0.6 FTE contract to 30 June 2013
Based in Rotorua or Hamilton
Kia Ora Hauora Midland Programme has an exciting role for a motivating person who is passionate about working with rangatahi. This role involves working with secondary students, organizing events and some administration.
The skills they are looking for:
- Great communicator who is able to build rapport with Rangatahi
- Adaptability and ability to think on your feet
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dedication to continuous quality improvement
- Passion for helping Maori succeed
This role is innovative, exciting and involves travel across the Midland region, so will be great opportunity for the right person.
Please see http://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz/Article.aspx?ID=899 for more details
Kia Ora Hauora Midland Programme
Lakes District Health Board