- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 84 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 105 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 120 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 135 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 137 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 137 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 138 days ago
2012 Conference Land Resources Conference, 20th- 21st September
On September 20th and 21st, 2012 in Rotorua, Te Arawa Federation of Maori Authorities and Maori Research Institute Inc. will host a unique conference for land owners and managers.
Speakers will address – Land use and the relationship to R&D, primary industries economic outlook from a banking perspective, the impact of regional and central government policy regarding nutrient leaching, land use options such as goat herd homes and marginal land maximised with layered Manuka plant products, land management systems, water quality, soil health, Maori assets and their role and contribution to primary sector performance, agribusiness education, geothermal and the expansion of that to compatible industry from biofuel to geothermal powered processing plants and hot water aquaculture options, the opportunities for global market share development and joint venture agribusiness on a global scale.
All productive land use is a business model, “Business is Business – Steps to Market” is a rapid fire time efficient overview of all the component issues related to land use throughout New Zealand, but gives an up to date perspective and networking. Speaker profiles and topic information are available.
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
Phone: 07 533 1533
Mobile: 027 533 1007