- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 85 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 106 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 121 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 136 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 137 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 138 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 138 days ago
Regional Infrastructure Fund – EOI closing
This is an update on the contestable Regional Infrastructure Fund (RIF) where the Bay of Plenty Regional Council has made $38 million available for capital projects in the region over the next nine years.
Thanks to those organisations who have already lodged an Expression of Interest (EOI).
The final day to submit an EOI is this Friday, 21 September 2012.
To find out more about the Fund and to download the EOI forms (Parts A and B), please visit our website www.boprc.govt.nz/rif. Please email the EOI forms (Parts A and B) to email@example.com or post to Matt Cowley, PO Box 364, Whakatane 3158.
From the RIF webpage (www.boprc.govt.nz/rif), you can also access all of the information about the RIF, including the latest responses to frequently asked questions.
Council staff will provide a high level summary of the EOIs to a meeting of the Regional Council on 23 October 2012. We will treat your information as confidential as best as we can under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 2002.
Following the Council meeting on 23 October 2012 we will provide feedback to each EOI on matters such as eligibility before the formal applications open on 7 November 2012. The formal application forms will be available after 23 October 2012.
Below are the key dates remaining for the 2012/13 funding round:
|21 September||Expressions of Interest close|
|7 November||Formal applications open|
|31 January 2013||Formal applications close|
|February-April||Evaluation of applications|
|April||Decisions made on which projects will be funded|
|May/June||Contracts negotiated and signed with successful project partners|
|From 1 July 2013||Funding available for successful projects|
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a prompt response.