- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 113 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 134 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 149 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 164 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 165 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 166 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 166 days ago
UPDATE: Govt & Hapu Water Hui schedule
Kia ora tatou, – Waikato/Tainui, Maniapoto, Tuwharetoa, Te Arawa, Aotea, Tuhoe, Ngai Tahu,
It is my understanding these hui are for those who affiliate to these iwi/rohe and will be directly affected by the Mighty River Power sale.
Faciliator – Wira Gardiner
Co Chair (elected by Iwi)
Tuesday 18th September – Hamilton 1287 Waikato Stadium – 5.30 – 8.30pm
Weds 19th September 9.30 – 12pm – Wairakei Resort invitees Te Arawa/Tuwharetoa/Tuwharetoa ki Kawerau
Weds 19th September 3.30 – 6pm Whanganui Kingsgate Hotel
26th September – Te Kuiti – Raukawa/Maniapoto – Maniapoto Trust Board – Taupiri Street (not sure what time)
27th September – Waikaremoana – Tuai – 10 – 12.30pm – Waikaremoana District Club Lake/Tuai Main Road
27 th September Christchurch – Rehua Marae 8pm – 10pm
Share this panui with your whanau and if you can get there and find out whats going on….
Mauriora ki a tatou katoa.