- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 112 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 133 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 148 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 163 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 165 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 165 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 166 days ago
Seafood Shop Manager – closes 17 October 2012
- oversee all aspects of the business including planning, supply, sales, promotions, staffing and systems.
- be highly motivated, self-directed and results- oriented with a focus on high quality and business profit.
- have at least five to ten years retail experience in the seafood or similar food sector.
- preferably have a tertiary or industry-based qualification.
- understand and know how to leverage our unique cultural branding.
We offer a permanent full-time position with a competitive salary.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 17 October 2012, 4.00pm.
- A job description is available.