- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 86 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 107 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 122 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 137 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 139 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 139 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 140 days ago
Aotearoa Matike Mai workshops
“Aotearoa Matike Mai” (the Independent Constitutional Working Group ) is a Maori think-tank to wananga, hui, research, hear views, get advice and develop a model (or models) and a process for Constitutional Transformation in Aotearoa.
2. Tuesday 30 October: Potahi marae, Te Kao – Starting 3pm
3. Wednesday 31 October: Mahimaru marae, Awanui – Starting 10am
4. Wednesday 31 October: Haiti-tai-marangai marae, Whatuwhiwhi – Starting 3pm
5. Monday 5 November: Tauteihiihi marae, Kohukohu- Starting 10am
6. Monday 5 November: Roma marae, Ahipara – Starting 3pm
A light meal will be provided at each hui, and more hui dates will be released as they are confirmed.
For background and other materials on New Zealand Constitutional issues, check out our pages on Peace Movement Aotearoa’s website at www.converge.org.nz/pma
Na reira e te iwi, we need YOUR help in designing a better, fairer constitution for Aotearoa. Nau mai, haere mai!
For further information: contact Catherine Davis:
Ph: (027) 2255 417