- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 82 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 102 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 117 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 132 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 134 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 134 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 135 days ago
“Kia Takoto Te Manuka”- Is Whanau Ora Working for you? – Hui a Tau
Hon Tariana Turiana has now confirmed her attendance at this conference: you are welcome to complete your registration now! Below are the updated panui & programme for the Nga Ngaru Hauora o Aotearoa & Te Ropu Mate Huka o Aotearoa Hui-a-Tau.
Maori Mai, Maori Atu
“Kia Takoto Te Manuka”- Is Whanau Ora Working for You?
- 15 & 16 November 20012
- Novotel Lakeside, Rotorua
- $200 pp includes x1 ticket to conference dinner.
Keynote speakers include: Hon. Tariana Turia, Professor Margaret Mutu, Simon Royale
On the 8th April 2010 the Hon. Tariana Turia was announced as the Minister for Whanau Ora, the culmination of several years of policy development and whanau engagement. Two and a half years later we are still working through the challenges of whanau ora implementation.
Te Roopu Mate Huka and Nga Ngaru Hauora invite you to join in a conversation that will explore the challenge – “Kia Takoto Te Manuka”- Is Whanau Ora Working for you? - at their annual Hui a Tau. The conversation will include korero from whanau (from individuals, clinicians and politicians) and the challenges they have faced along with their solutions to those challenges. Some of our speakers will update us on issues and challenges that we face today. Ultimately, it is our intention to find successful solutions for Whanau and Hapu so we all move into the future living and portraying successful Outcomes for Whanau Ora.
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org