- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 112 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 133 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 148 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 163 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 165 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 165 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 166 days ago
Aotearoa Matike Mai: He Panui – Hui Postponement!
He Panui – Hui Postponement!
“Aotearoa Matike Mai” (the Independent Constitutional Working Group) is a Maori think-tank to w?nanga, hui, research, hear views, get advice and develop a model (or models) and a process for Constitutional Transformation in Aotearoa.
As a result of consultation with interested whanau/hapu/ iwi, Convenor Moana Jackson and Chair Prof. Margaret Mutu will be RE-SCHEDULING the hui (which were to be held on 15 and 16 November) in EARLY 2013.
Please stay posted for details!
For background and other materials on New Zealand Constitutional issues, check out our pages on:
Facebook (type in the search words ‘Independent Constitutional Working Group’), or
Peace Movement Aotearoa’s website athttp://www.converge.org.nz/pma/iwi.htm
For further information: contact Catherine Davis:
Ph: (027) 2255 417