- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 87 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 108 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 123 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 138 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 140 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 140 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 141 days ago
INTRODUCING: KARL TEARIKI
I am seeking opportunities to utilise my musical abilities within compositional and production projects for film, dance, television, theatre or any other form where my skills and talents can offer artistic support and creative synergy.
I have given recent performances of original music, poetry and storytelling at W.O.M.A.D. 2012 and the International Festival of the Arts 2012. I am excited to be attending the South Pacific Festival of the Arts 2012 as a musician with Toni Huata and New Zealand Delegate.