- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 113 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 134 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 148 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 164 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 165 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 165 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 166 days ago
Vacancy – Shortland Street
Shortland Street – New Zealand’s longest running drama serial, is looking for a hardworking Production Assistant to join their busy Production Office.
This is a junior production role and would suit someone who has some production experience.
The applicant needs to have excellent communication skills, be highly motivated, have strong administration skills and be able to work quickly under pressure.
The role is challenging and requires someone who is not afraid to tackle any task that is required.
Must hold a full driver’s license.
The successful applicant will need to start Monday 26th November.
CV’s can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org