- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 83 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 104 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 119 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 134 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 135 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 136 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 136 days ago
Psalms of the Revolution: An Evening of Spoken Word and Poetry
An evening of spoken word and poetry as a fundraiser for Nga Tai o Te Reinga.
Nga Tai o Te Reinga was established to coordinate Waiariki opposition to the confiscation of lands following the Labour Party and National Party responses to the Ngati Apa decision of the Court of Appeal.
Since its inception, Nga Tai o Te Reinga has been instrumental in rallying Waiariki rohe responses to the Fiscal Envelope, the Foreshore and Seabed Act of 2004, the Takutaimoana Act and every piece of State sanctioned violence against Tangata Whenua.
The writers and performers for the Psalms of the Revolution are locally and nationally recognised kaupapa driven Artists that are passionate about their communities.
Artists included are:
- Psalms of the Revolution
- Tuesday 18th December 2012
- Start: 6pm – Late
- Pheasant Plucker, Rotorua
- Account for Direct Payment:Psalms of The Rev
- 38 9001 0370231 06