- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 84 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 104 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 119 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 134 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 136 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 136 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 137 days ago
Census 2013: Looking for Census Collectors, Rotorua
The next census will be held on Tuesday, 5 March 2013. It will involve the delivery and collection of census forms for an estimated 4.6 million people and 1.8 million dwellings.
Sue White is the District Supervisor for the 2013 Census and is looking for staff for a large part of the eastside of Rotorua. This includes Lynmore, Owhata, Holden’s Bay, Hannah’s Bay, Hinemoa Point, Mourea, Tikitere, Okere Falls and Lake Rotoiti.
Our aim is to find people living in these areas to work as Census Collectors as they know their area and their people best.
Kath Peebles is the Community Liaison person for the Census and her focus is to promote understanding of the value of census to ensure a higher participation from particularly the Maori Community.
We are currently looking for census collectors.
Online applications can be done from 8 December on www.census.govt.nz/jobs