Here’s some New Year’s Resolutions you might want to consider!
1. To welcome in the Sun Tamanuitera each morning and farewell him in the evening.
2. To welcome in the Moon Marama each evening and farewell her in the early hours of the morning
3. To take care of the Earth, the forests, plants, animals and spirits
4. To take care of the Oceans, Lakes and Rivers, animals and spirits
5. To take care of the Wind and Air, clouds, animals and spirits
6. To take care of the Fire, all its life forms and spirits
There are several people who do these things already through prayer, karakia, mihi, praise, blessings, healing, art, song, dance, dreaming and many, many more diverse and special ways but there’s only a few of these.
These resolutions give us an idea of the types of things that are out there waiting for people like yourselves. Trust yourselves, feel the love and just give it a go – even if its just a thought
Happy New Year everyone x
Thanks to Te Ngakooterangi for this cool post xox