- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 81 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 102 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 116 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 132 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 133 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 133 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 134 days ago
Whakamana Hauora Day at Rehua Marae
Nau Mai, Haere Mai
He Wa Whakamana Te Hauora o Ngai Iwi Maori
Rehua Marae invites you to attend our new ‘Whakamana Hauora’ day on Wednesday 27th February 2013 that encourages Wh?nau and Community whanaungatanga and aims to uplift Maori health and wellbeing through Korero and Matauranga.
Hotaka for the Day
9.30am Powhiri/ Welcome
10.15am Presentations / Korero Matauranga -Health Workforce Development – Wharenui
Kia Ora Hauora
P.O.R.S.E – Early Childhood
Maori midwifery and Tradtional practice (TBC)
12.00pm Kai o te Ra & Promotion Stalls – WhareKai
1.15pm Traditional Maori Games – Atea
We would love to have your organisation attend and promote your kaupapa. Stall sites are limited so please contact asap to reserve a site. There is no cost for the site.
Your kaimahi are encouraged to attend the Korero Matauranga session from 10.15 – 12pm as well as working their stalls from 12-1pm as this is an education and networking opportunity also.
The kaupapa and information will be valuable for kaimahi as much as for our Whanau who attend.
For more information, contact:
Emma Rawson at Community and Public Health (378 6808 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Elena Gapper at Rehua Marae (355 5615 or email@example.com