Applications for the first round of Tuhoe-Waikaremoana M?ori Trust Board Development Grants are now open and close 31 March 2010. Only non-profit organisations are eligible to apply. Individuals and Sports groups are not eligible.
Grants are for:
- facility upgrade and renovations
- Wananga – reo, tikanga, waiata-tawhito, kawa, karanga, whaikorero, hitori, whakapapa
- Trustee/Committee training development
- Improve the health, education and wellness, living standards and quality of life for youth, whanau, kaumatua, women, men children.
- Facility upgrade and urgent and essential repairs and maintenance of community facilities.
- Increase and improve awareness and adoption of science, technology into business enterprises.
- Encourage the scoping of land-use and land utilisation.
- For applications $5,000 and over please provide recent audited accounts
- For applications $2,000 and over please provide 12 months financial accounts
Applications must be on the official application form from the office or on the website official application form.
- For further information email email@example.com