- Tame Iti is free (+photos)Posted 111 days ago
- Lauryn Hill supports Maori Designer at RaggamuffinPosted 132 days ago
- White Island volcanic activity a growing concernPosted 147 days ago
- Maori culture adapting to presence in online mediaPosted 162 days ago
- #IdleNoMore – an Aotearoa perspective | Marama DavidsonPosted 164 days ago
- Ainu Youth use crowdsourcing site to fundraise for trip to visit Maori in AotearoaPosted 164 days ago
- Welcoming in the New YearPosted 165 days ago
Tuhoe Establishment Trust AGM, 31 July, Ruatoki
The Tuhoe Establishment Trust invites Tuhoe to its inaugural Hui a Tau to receive reports, plans and establishment proposals for the emerging development of your new Tuhoe Authority.
No reira piki mai, kake mai, haere mai tatau
Date: Saturday 31st July, 2010
Venue: Te Rewarewa Marae, Ruatoki
Pohiri: 9.30am – 2pm
- TET Board Report – Chairman
- Financial Reporting – Corporate Services
- TET Subsidiaries – Kaingaroa – Directors
- Establishment Proposals – Project Leaders
- Investment Committee Report – Chairman
- General Business
The TET – He Waihanga i te Whare Kaha o Tuhoe – 2010 Annual Report is an important publication to accompany the information to be provided at the Hui a Tau. Copies of draft resolutions, financial disclosures and formal reports will be available at the hui and available online from 21 July 2010 at www.ngaituhoe.iwi.nz.
If you require any additional information please contact TET on 07 3129 659 or email@example.com.
Tuhoe nau mai, haere mai tatau katoa, tatau ka toa.