To train or not to train? Lifting the lid on Hairdressing Training Institutes.
Having worked in the beauty industry internationally as a hair and make up artist for 25 years, I have rangitahi contact me regularly asking: “I’ve done a hairdressing course, but how do I get a job? “ That is a good question. I trained in the mid 80s when there where no full time ...Continue Reading...
Style NOW for your closet – Donald Hollingsworth
Staple components for a successful professional wardrobe. For a closet with all the right clothes you need to have all the right staples. A great staple garment is something you can wear with many things. That perfect knit or shoes that helps your whole ensemble exist. The sort of option you ...Continue Reading...
Style NOW! and how to prepare for a job interview
(donaldhollingsworth.com) Welcome to my maiden voyage for Tangatawhenua.com. I’m calling it my maiden voyage, because it’s my first time writing on this exciting site and understanding and developing your own style which is what ill be writing about, is a voyage, a journey. Preparing yourself ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming