Commercial reo projects hold our people to ransom
(by Karaitiana Taiuru) Whereas Papakupu, is a Maori Language Dictionary that consists of headwords from published Maori dictionaries, databases, glossaries and Iwi dictionaries. It is estimated there will be over 150,000 unique headwords with each headword consisting of up to 20 different ...Continue Reading...
Maori representation on ICT boards
(by Karaitiana Taiuru) I have just heard Ernie Newman CEO of TUANZ speak at a Maori ICT conference (of which ironically we had no wireless Internet connection and cell phones were banned). Ernie expressed his vision for Maori and how Maori are creative and should participate more in ICT. Ernie ...Continue Reading...
- Funding available for Maori housing initiatives
- Waikato Tainui Tertiary Grants & Scholarships 2014
- Protest Planned Over Mandatory Vaccine Requirement in New York
- Special Memorial for Nelson Mandela – Rugby Park Hamilton 8.30pm this Sunday
- Hone Harawira to attend tangihanga of Nelson Mandela
- Opening of the Ki-o-Rahi Akotanga Iho Field, Waitangi – Tariana Turia