Commercial reo projects hold our people to ransom
(by Karaitiana Taiuru) Whereas Papakupu, is a Maori Language Dictionary that consists of headwords from published Maori dictionaries, databases, glossaries and Iwi dictionaries. It is estimated there will be over 150,000 unique headwords with each headword consisting of up to 20 different ...Continue Reading...
Maori representation on ICT boards
(by Karaitiana Taiuru) I have just heard Ernie Newman CEO of TUANZ speak at a Maori ICT conference (of which ironically we had no wireless Internet connection and cell phones were banned). Ernie expressed his vision for Maori and how Maori are creative and should participate more in ICT. Ernie ...Continue Reading...
- Mauri Hauora Walk Talk 5 by Olly Ohlson
- Vote Donna Semmens for Te Mana O Ngati Rangitihi Trust
- Maori find it hard starting a business
- Opinion: Maori Party needed as National’s coalition partner
- 2014 Green Agriculture Innovation Awards (GAIA) NZ
- Green Party launches key election priority, rivers clean enough for swimming