Rites of passage needed | Manu Caddie
Rites of passage research identifies keys for healthy, prosperous communities What life lessons did previous generations of young people need to learn before they became adults? Could these rites of passage provide some answers to the multiple challenges facing young Maori today? These two ...Continue Reading...
To Do List 2011 | Manu Caddie
Be the best dad, husband, son, brother, neighbour and friend I can be. Be the best Councillor I can be. Be the best Project Manager I can be. Help make happen: worker-run specialist bookshop gang prevention strategy and alcohol action plan for Kaiti/Gisborne mobilisation against deep sea ...Continue Reading...
- Digital Maori Forum on the $30m Maori ICT Fund: Legacy of a Dying Party
- Missmaorigal – Taku Haerenga
- Celebrating the draft national curriculum for kura kaupapa Maori
- Te Whanau a Apanui Hui a Iwi, Te Kaha
- Te Tai Tonga Candidates Debate, Wellington
- Make a Rotorua local New Zealander of the Year urges mayor