Rites of passage needed | Manu Caddie
Rites of passage research identifies keys for healthy, prosperous communities What life lessons did previous generations of young people need to learn before they became adults? Could these rites of passage provide some answers to the multiple challenges facing young Maori today? These two ...Continue Reading...
To Do List 2011 | Manu Caddie
Be the best dad, husband, son, brother, neighbour and friend I can be. Be the best Councillor I can be. Be the best Project Manager I can be. Help make happen: worker-run specialist bookshop gang prevention strategy and alcohol action plan for Kaiti/Gisborne mobilisation against deep sea ...Continue Reading...
- Remembering the 150th anniversary of the Battle of O-Rakau (+links)
- Parihaka leg-irons withdrawn after public outcry
- Kainga Tupu Maori Art Exhibition Opening, Melbourne, Friday 4th April, 7pm
- Treasure Rotorua campaign aims for Koutu to be ‘as safe as houses’
- Romiromi Health Clinic this March at Kuirau Marae, Rotorua
- BIG BREAK: our search for the writer of New Zealand’s next great movie