Rites of passage needed | Manu Caddie
Rites of passage research identifies keys for healthy, prosperous communities What life lessons did previous generations of young people need to learn before they became adults? Could these rites of passage provide some answers to the multiple challenges facing young Maori today? These two ...Continue Reading...
To Do List 2011 | Manu Caddie
Be the best dad, husband, son, brother, neighbour and friend I can be. Be the best Councillor I can be. Be the best Project Manager I can be. Help make happen: worker-run specialist bookshop gang prevention strategy and alcohol action plan for Kaiti/Gisborne mobilisation against deep sea ...Continue Reading...
- Hone Harawira to attend tangihanga of Nelson Mandela
- Opening of the Ki-o-Rahi Akotanga Iho Field, Waitangi – Tariana Turia
- Maori Party applauds release of child poverty and hardship measures
- Free Rotorua inner city parking receiving a positive response
- Teke Talk brings wahine voices, spoken word and poetry to Rotorua
- Maori in ICT continue to grow